Saturday, December 14, 2013

i have had the most fun ever at Gladstone


I have been at school for four years now here are some photos of me at my school in my 4 years of being at Gladstone school 
 this my athletics day in 2011 




this is the rocky shore trip my mum came on this trip it was a awesome trip 

this is me holding some rocky shore creatures

this is the swimming carnival in 2011

 this is the old school day at my school in 2012 

 this is my school camp also in 2012 
 I had allot  of fun with my friends
 






I am now going to be a year five exciting 




BY MISS ABFAB 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures Abby! Some of them are really funny. By the way, awesome blog.

    Best wishes,
    Max C. (P.S: Next year I will also be a year five. It really is exciting!)

    ReplyDelete