Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Tooth Fairy


Just a few days ago one tooth came out.


And then later the same day my other tooth came out!!!


I put it in my tooth fairy bag and the tooth fairy came and I got $4!!


The very next day ANOTHER TOOTH came out!!


Then I got $2 more... but I spent my new $2 on Silly bands, the ones that i really like.


Now I'm going to be getting some grown up teeth. I can't wait to have grown up teeth becaue I can eat stuff that use to be hard to eat. But at the moment it is really ahrd to eat food because I have got three teeth out!


I love my Smiley Face!
The End.

2 comments:

  1. wow! you really kept the tooth fairy busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I love your blog! I want to see Tangled now after reading your review of the movie but because I only have 2 boys I will have to borrow a little girl to take! I don't think boys would like that movie.

    ReplyDelete