Tuesday, August 20, 2013

it was my party


On Saturday July 27th it was my party (I turned 9)

 
  
we had such a mouth watering lunch!





after that we went into my room and my mum did our make up 







To get the hair spray thing out of the way of my mums brilliant idea of designing our own scarf's and gloves every one shared there ideas. Then I heard a familiar shouting voice it was scrag running down the hall shouting every one in the car its time to go ice skating.     


it was quite a long drive but full of talking and laughter 


but we finally made it I was so excited.





I've only been ice skating once and when i went that time I was all over the place, but now I think I'm going to be really good.
At the end of the party I was off and skating all around the place while my friends were still clinging onto the metal bars. As for my big brother? he was showing off! He was showing off his great skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment